Wednesday, February 27, 2008

GAME NIGHT!


About once a month there is a girl's game night at Rachel Simpson's house. I went last night and let me just tell you, it was a blast! I have not laughed that hard in so long. You just have to laugh sometimes, it is true that it does the soul good. We played Mafia(kind of like Murder In The Dark) and BUNCO. What a great night. It has been so much fun to getting to know these great women. Rachel, this was a great idea... thanks for being such a great hostess.

4 comments:

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Sounds like you had a fun time! Though, I thought you knew the rules about Bunco???
:)

Jon and Ashley said...

Game night was awesome. I loved your other posts. I love the fact that kids can be so easily entertained.

Melissa said...

I get together with my friends once a month also. We have dinner and play Bunco. It's a lot of fun. We busy moms need that. Looks like you had fun!

The Simpson Family said...

Thanks so much for comming.. you know I love to have you over.

By the way, do you still have your "net"? ;)