Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Jewelry Show.






I was in Jewelry heaven. I have never seen so many necklaces, rings, bracelets, earrings... you name it! Jake Bushman, my friend Shawna's husband was nice enough to get Shawna, Taren, and I into this Jewelry Show. We had to wear name tags with "alias" names on them. lol I seriously could have stayed there all day! We only had about an hour and 1/2 to look around- not near enough time. It was actually a good thing that I didn't bring any cash, and also that time was short, otherwise I think I probably would have done some damage. The only things I bought was a dang cute baseball cap ( I love baseball caps!) and a watch for me and a watch for a friends birthday. The total for all? A whopping $18.00! Awesome! The show comes back in August and I am planning on doing all my Christmas shopping there, so I hope you all like Jewelry!

2 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

I'm so jealous! You guys are so lucky. Your pictures are darling too! I love jewelry, hint hint. Just kidding.

Another Blog... said...

Ok, I want to go with you in August!! How fun! Your blog looks so cute! I emailed your sister-in-law about those magnetboards, but I haven't heard anything back... do you know if she's still interested? If not, it's totally fine!