Monday, June 30, 2008

Red, White, and Blue...

This picture was taken yesterday after church. I love the 4th of July, and have always enjoyed dressing my kids in red, white, and blue around the holiday. We are especially excited this year for Dustin's family to come down here. Friday we will all be heading to Laughlin to see the "Rockets Over The River"! I am so excited to do something fun and different for a change. We got some motel rooms in a little town called Searchlight, NV for after the fireworks show. It should be a fun, little adventure for all of us.

2 comments:

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Love my nephew and neices, they look SO DARN CUTE! I cannot wait to see you guys, we hear it everyday, when are we going, when are we going... Yeah, few more days and we will be chillin with the Fam... We love ya.

Melissa said...

How fun! I love red, white, and blue too! I love the way you fix your girls' hair. I wish my daughter would let me fix her hair.