Thursday, July 31, 2008

Toxic Audio


On Saturday my good friend Tara invited me to go to the show Toxic Audio with her. Toxic Audio is a group that does everything completely acapella. They are absolutely incredible. They sing, and do all the background music, and sound effects only with their voices. It was awesome, I was so happy to go. It was a really nice break for me. I appreciate Dustin watching the kids while we went. I was able to purchase a CD and have them all sign it. All of the members of the group were so fun and friendly. Going to that show makes me want to go to more! I loved it! Hopefully I will get to take advantage of a few more while I still live here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MILLER MANIA said...

Oh wow, That sounds like a ton of fun, That is amazing that they can do that with there voices! I totally agree it is so super nice when husbands take the kids so us women caan have a break and have some fun kid-free! :-0 As much as we love the little turds, it is nice once in a while.