Sunday, March 1, 2009

Dillon and the Haircut

Most of you know that my kids and I pass out fairly easy. Well, here is just how easy it is for Dillon to hit the floor..... Every time Dustin cuts the kids hair, he either passes out or almost does and then Dustin has to catch him. Today was no exception, it was way past due for Dillon to have a haircut so Dustin decided to attempt it. Sure enough, Dillon started complaining that he was dizzy, and that he couldn't see, and that his stomach hurt, and yadda-yadda, and then his face and lips turned white as a ghost, and Dustin had to catch him and lay him on the floor in the hallway. He then got him a chair and had him put his feet on the chair. EVERYTIME! This happens every single time he gets his haircut.... What the heck? We always make sure that he has eaten and that he drinks water, but it still happens. This time, I was actually laughing my head off, because it was just, well, comical.

This is the amount of hair that was actually cut BEFORE he passed out-



White as a Ghost!



Feet UP!



I am reminded of a video clip that has often been used to describe our family..... Take a look & Enjoy a laugh on us! :)



3 comments:

Rachel said...

I don't remember you fainting. Do I have a terrible memory??? That is so funny though. Poor Dillon, and Dustin!

Adrie said...

Oh my gosh! That is so crazy! It must be hereditary! Remember when you locked me in the closet and I fainted?

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

This is so funny, it's not but it is, glad to see you took a picture, Now it's blackmail, ha ha ha!