Monday, May 11, 2009

Easter 2009

We were so lucky to have Dustin's family come for Spring Break and Easter. We did so many fun things while they were here. The kids love having their cousins, Danica and Bryhn here to play with. It is always sad to see them go, but we sure make the best of it when they are here!

California Pizza Kitchen Field Trip...
Town Square...


Bonnie Springs

We took everyone to Bonnie Spring's. It is a fun little place to go. There is a petting zoo, an old western town, a train ride, and little melo-drama's. It was a great day...




Playing at the park...

Danica, Samantha, Ashlynn, and Bryhn




Trent



Dan and Trent



Decorating Easter Eggs...


Primm, Nevada

We went to Buffalo Bill's and the outlet mall in Primm. We rode some fun rides. Dustin, Jeremy, Shawn, Dan, and I went on the HUGE roller coaster that goes all the way around Buffalo Bill's. It has a world record drop on it, and boy did I feel it! It was fun... but I think once on it was plenty for me! We also rode on the log ride. I love that ride and I was so happy that Trent was able to go on it.




0 comments: