Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dillon's Music Program

On Tuesday Dillon had a music program at school. It was really cute. They sang five really fun songs. A couple of them were songs that I learned in elementary school. The music teacher Ms. Jackson, sent home a CD for the kids to practice with. Ashlynn and Samantha pretty much took over the CD and learned all the songs right along with Dillon. My kids love, love, love to sing. Ashlynn's karaoke machine she got for her birthday has been a great thing.


I am trying to remember all of the songs they sang:


*Sing, sing a song...


*YMCA


*50 Nifty United States


*We are family


And oops, can't remember the 5th one.... but anyways, they were all darling. I used my new video camera for the 1st time at the program. I am going to try and figure out how to post a video so you can see how cute they were. But, for now some pics will have to do.





0 comments: