Sunday, September 28, 2008

Basketball







Dillon started a basketball skills class a couple of weeks ago. He and his friend Jamison Cooper go every Monday and Wednesday from 5:00-6:00. Aimee (Jamison's mom) and I take turns driving them back and forth. The first day that I picked Dillon up, I had to laugh because his shirt was completely soaking wet. I asked him why his shirt was wet, and he told that he had dumped his water bottle on his head because he was so hot from running the whole time. This class is definitely giving him some much needed exercise. The kids have not been able to be very active because of how hot it has been.... so, this is really good for him. Dillon really likes basketball and would like to be on a team after the skills class is over. I have decided that I want him to try a lot different things, so that he can figure out what he really likes. Maybe next time we will try Karate..... :)



1 comments:

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

My Cute Dillon, he's such a doll! I have another book for Ash- I hope to send it to her within the next week. We love and miss you guys,. Love ya!!