Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Final Cake...



On Thursday I had my last cake class and made my final cake. I decided to stop with course 2 because the next class is learning about Fondant. I really only wanted to learn enough to be able to make cakes for my kids and other special occasions. I think I have accomplished that, and am now going to move on to an 8 week long Parenting class...... something that I need to learn about much more that Fondant. :) I was quite happy with how my final cake turned out. I thought it was really cute. Since we aren't big cake eaters and I knew it wouldn't get eaten, I decided to give it to someone that I thought needed it. I knew my friend Sheryl could use a little "Pick Me Up", so I took it to her tonight. She has a teenage son, so I know that it won't go to waste. :)

1 comments:

Melissa said...

That's really cool! I want to eat cake now, thanks a lot (j/k)!