Sunday, December 7, 2008

Craft Fair

This weekend my friend Kollen, her sister-in-law Dana, and I had a booth at the Reedom Elementary Winter Craft Fair. They sold jewelry that they make, and I sold my bows. Although it was not as lucrative as I would have liked, hee, hee..... (I always have way to high of expectations), it was still a fun day. I loved sitting and visiting with Kollen and Dana, and I love just people watching. There are some interesting characters out there. :) My good friend Kenna was one of the head honchos over the whole thing, and she did such a great job organizing, and getting vendors. I think there were around 50 booths. She was also the MC for the whole day. I had no idea she was so good at that type of thing, I could never do that. She was crackin jokes right and left.... what a funny gal! Anyways, here are some pics of our booth and of Kollen, Dana, and I.



2 comments:

Kenna said...

I can't stress enough thank you!!
Thanks Chickie.... =D

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Looks like you had a fun time! So, did you sell a lot? I forgot to ask when I was on the phone with you Sunday.. I need to buy some bows from ya, mine are yucky!! I should by some for cute Talynn..