Friday, January 9, 2009

Cutest Aprons ever!

I almost forgot to post about the cute aprons that my friend Marissa made for Ashlynn, Samantha, and my neices, Danica and Bryhn. They were so darling, she does such an amazing job. Marissa made me one for my birthday that is pink and brown, and she made all of the little girl's in pink and brown also. They looked so cute in them on Christmas morning. Marissa also made aprons for my Grandma and my Mom. They were so cute also, but I forgot to take pics of them. I did get a pic of the girls, though. This one's for you Marissa! :) Everyone check out Marissa's Etsy Site, Marissa Magnolia (link on my blog roll).
.

2 comments:

John and Marissa said...

Oh my goodness! I love this picture!! Thank you for posting it!

Jeni Limb said...

Super cute! If Aiden had been a girl, the nursery would have been pink and brown! Your girls are growing so fast, they are beautiful!