Friday, January 9, 2009

Package from Grandpa and Grandma Morris




Unfortunately, because of the weather we were not able to make to Idaho during our Christmas trip. It snowed and stormed the majority of the time we were there. So, we ended up taking all the gifts for my family back to Las Vegas with us and I shipped it to them this week. We received our package from them this week too. While the kids were at school I took all the gifts out and put them under the tree (yes, my tree is still up...) so that the kids would see them when they came home. They were so excited, it was like having Christmas all over again. Samantha got a life size Barbie that she now carries all over the house with her. Everytime I pass the thing, I see it out of the corner of my eye and think it is a real kid. Samantha has already undressed the doll and tried the clothes on herself, and they actually fit.



Getting fun packages has been one of the fun things about living down here. We can usually expect something fun on most Holidays and Birthdays, it makes us feel a little bit of home here.

1 comments:

Adrie said...

Hey! Thanks for the gifts! The kids and Blair loved them!