Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Girl's Night Out at Mimi's

Last night a bunch of us girl's from my ward got together and went to Mimi's Cafe. Aimee organized, sort of as a Visiting Teaching get together. All of us were either visiting teaching partners, or visit taught eachother. It was a blast! We had so much fun talking and laughing. We also had an ornament exchange that was really fun. Of course, I can never count on being home early from anything like that. In fact four of us ended up sitting in my car and talking until like 1:00 AM or something. I know, we are crazy! It really is great to know such cool girls though! It was a blast, thanks girls!


Kellie Jo Black, Brandy Oskilanec, Me

Molly Rivera, Taylor Kowallis, Aimee Cooper

3 comments:

The Riv's Ride said...

It was good to meet you, and so fun to hang out!
Love the blog!

Kellie Black and Boys said...

I'm glad I can stalk your blog now. :-) It was so much fun talking till all hours of the morning. Although, I could barely function the next day!! We have to get together more often!

theoskilanecfamily said...

I had a blast....but I always do when I with you girls!!! I love all of the subjects we come up with to talk about they are hilarious!!! And like Kellie said we need to do this more often!!