Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Part 2

Okay, Monday was nothing compared to this! This stuff is actually sticking this time! And as you can tell, I do not want to go out in it, so I have all this time on my hand to blog... lol! I was supposed to go to Parent Teacher Conferences tonight, but the teacher's called and said that they were cancelled for the rest of the night and that school might be cancelled tomorrow! Holy cow! I know that I have turned into a wimp since we moved down here, but people really do not know how the heck to get around in this stuff down here! It cracks me up....








5 comments:

Jeni Limb said...

Steph that is crazy! I bet your kidos are loving it!

Adrie said...

Holy Cow! I didn't know it ever snowed in Vegas! I bet the kids love it!

Rachel said...

I had to laugh when I saw it made our news here that you guys had snow that stuck... guess it's that unusual. Or they had nothing else to report on.

Melissa said...

That is crazy! Has it ever snowed there since you been living there? We are getting a ton, and it's soooooo cold! It feels like January.

Unknown said...

wow, snow in Vegas, that's neat! It just rains here and people don't know how to handle the roads here, its really silly. If it ever actually snowed here everyone would die.