Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Trip to Utah and Idaho

Some of you knew, but many of you did not, that Dustin was out of work for several weeks. Arco, the company he works for bid on a job and got it, but it was taking forever for it to start for some reason. So, he was home and the kids were out on Track Break at the same time. I kept saying it was like some kind of never-ending weekend. Anyways, because of this, we decided to take the opportunity to go to Utah and visit. I also was able to take the kids and go to Idaho for a couple of days. It was so fun to see everyone. We enjoyed it so much, I don't think any of us really wanted to come back. The only reason I did was to sleep in my own bed. While we were in Utah, my neice Danica had a birthday party at this place called Back Yard Adventures. Here are some cute pics from that day...












I took the chance to go up to Idaho for a couple of days since we were already that far. I had not been there in a year and a half. It was so great to see all of my family. Even though time was short, we were able to see my parent's, all of my siblings (except Brandon), my nephews, and all of my Grandma's. I miss all of them so much. The fun thing about this little trip was that we totally just showed up and surprised them. My Dad and Janalee had no idea that we were coming. It was funny to see their expressions when we showed up there. I made my kids take pictures with all of the grandparents. First of all because it is so few and far between when we see them, and because I realized that I don't have enough pictures of the kids with all of them. I really thought they all turned out great....

















Sidenote:
While I was in Utah, I was able to go out and have dinner with two of my good friends, Sydni and Jeni. We are all from Idaho, and have been roomies, and just go way back. It was great to see them and get to visit and catch up. Thanks for the good time Girls. :)

0 comments: