Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Update on Samantha...

I've had some of you ask about Samantha and if she qualified for the Child Find program. She did qualify and started going to a pre-school last week. She is enjoying it so far, and her teacher says that she has been behaving well. We were really lucky because there is a program in the same school that Dillon and Ashlynn go to, which is just right across the street from our neighborhood. So, I am just able to take her and pick her up everyday. She goes Monday through Thursday, from 12:45 to 3:26. So, I am back on the Kindergarten schedule that I was on with Ashlynn last year. Anyways, we are hoping she will keep adjusting to the change. She has had kind of a hard time in the evenings after she gets home, I think because she is so tired.
Here are some pictures of the Thanksgiving Feast we were able to attend at Samantha's new school:



0 comments: